Invest in the Bach Society
The Bach Society of Saint Louis is a 501(c)3 organization and contributions are generally tax deductible (for any detailed tax advice, please consult your tax adviser or accountant). For questions regarding contributions, please contact us: 314-652-BACH, email@example.com
Bach Society of Saint Louis Donor Opportunities
– Recognition in concert program
– One open rehearsal pass (admitting two)
– All Friend Level benefits, plus:
– 20%-off ticket voucher (based on availability and excluding the Christmas Candlelight Concert)
– All Associate Level benefits, plus:
– Buy-one-get-one free ticket voucher (based on availability and excluding the Christmas Candlelight Concert)
Composer’s Circle – Bronze: $1,000-$2,499
All Patron Level benefits, plus:
– A copy of The Little Bach Book, by David Gordon
– Invitation to the Christmas Candlelight Concert Champagne Reception
Composer’s Circle – Silver: $2,500-$4,999
All Composer’s Circle Bronze Level benefits, plus:
– Invitation to VIP receptions
Composer’s Circle – Gold: $5,000-$9,999
All Composer’s Circle Silver Level benefits, plus:
– Invitation to VIP special events
Composer’s Circle – Platinum: $10,000 and above
All Composer’s Circle Gold Level benefits, plus:
– Invitation to exclusive dinner with BSSL leadership and guest artists
Maximize Your Gift to the Bach Society
If your company has a MATCHING GIFTS PROGRAM, your gift to the Bach Society of Saint Louis could be doubled, increasing the level of your benefits. The Society credits all matching gifts to the initiating donor, so you get credit for your company’s gift, and you receive the recognition and increased donor benefits.
Listed below are just some of the corporations with a matching gift program. If you don’t see your company listed below, please contact your human resources office.
American International Group Inc.
Arthur J. Gallagher Foundation
Bank of America
Brown Shoe Company, Inc.
Computer Associates International Inc.
First Data Corporation
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Bridge Information Systems, Inc.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
Ensure the Bach Society’s Legacy with Planned Giving
The Bach Society believes that music is a gift.
The joy experienced providing that gift is a deep undercurrent running through its performances, members’ lives, and the lives of those touched. Your donation will guarantee that the Society will continue to spread the joy of music and change the lives of all those who perform and hear it.
Contributions will fund the restricted endowment to underwrite the Conductor’s Chair in honor of Dr. A. Dennis Sparger for his outstanding leadership of the Bach Society of Saint Louis over the years. Acknowledgment of your donation will appear in a special section in concert programs.
Additional contribution plans are outlined on the downloadable PDF form below, or you may contact the Bach Society of Saint Louis’ Executive Director for more information.